Of course I never argue. I simply explain why I am right and you are wrong using clarity of language, impeccable logic, and infinite patience and understanding. I speak slowly and try and not use too big of words, even resorting to simple to understand visual aids if need be. Dumb folk love their pictures.

You would think all that effort would be appreciated. Think again. I get nothing back but snippy comments, blank looks, and questioning of my authority. I tell you, there is no end to the audacity of dumb people.

Now, I can understand how awful and humiliating it must feel to always be wrong. Actually I can't, as I have never been wrong. Hey, but let's have a little sensitivity towards me too. Being right 100% of the time is no picnic either, plus I have to listen to you blathering ridiculous ideas and illogical conclusions. I don't even want to go to your parties anyway..... 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog