More profound wisdom from AI via Inspirobot. Robots are doing all the good writing and thinking lately. Humans just trade memes, videos, and bad political commentary.


I wake up every morning relishing and rolling around in Life's pointlessness. I knew if I stayed true to this belief, which I have entertained since high school, it would pay off someday. It works extra good towards the end of life when all our illusions become frayed and tattered around the edges. Plus, the folks that have points in life often use them to poke other folks who have different points. Best to keep sharp objects, both physical and metaphysical, out of peoples' hands if possible. I prefer people just sit down, relax, get addicted to a Netflix mini-series, and stay the fuck off my lawn.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog