Never in my lifetime have I ever experienced a Presidential election cycle where there wasn't at least two relatively competent people running for that office, even if I didn't agree with their policies, which I rarely did. All we are really looking for is a fairly capable bureaucrat that can meld consensus. This time around I can't even see a reasonable, rational candidate anywhere on the horizon. At least it should make for an interesting election, as I don't see how they can keep Biden scotch taped together for the campaign, much less serve four more years. I am also detecting signs of dementia in Trump too, on top of the mental illness. I worked in a lock down dementia unit and know the signs when I see it. Add to that the 24/7 Trump circus of substance less blustering chaos, while channeling Mussolini, and we have arrived at attaining a perfect 'Idiocracy'. Any debate between Biden and Trump should be directly broadcast on SNL and cut out the middleman. This may well be the first Presidential election where we don't have two candidates capable of debating. I am betting their respective handlers are not welcoming one considering the wealth of garbled sound bites from both this year. We aren't talking Lincoln/Douglas here. Real life is now beating any satire of it. The executive branch of government may be down for the count. That only leaves us two more. God bless 'Rule of Law'.

And those other two branches are not looking too promising either. Congress has turned into a clown circus on both sides of the aisle. I scratch my head and wonder how many of these congress people got elected, then I read political posts on Facebook, and it becomes instantly clear. These elected officials are merely an accurate reflection of the electorate. In that sense the system works very well. Our general population is just too big and dumb to do better.

Greene, Gaetz, Schumer, Waters, Warren, Schiff, Tlaib, Lee, Santos, Pressley are just a few of the 'Wack Pack' roaming the halls of power in DC. But my queens are AOC and Lauren Boebert. Now I will admit I have a bigtime crush son both of these Beltway Babes! They have the best racks in Congress and are bubbling over with perky enthusiasm, winning personalities, and enjoyable antics!  I will give an honorable mention to Ilhan Omar, but I really can't judge her hotness 100% until she loses the hijab.

Of course, AOC scratches my Latina fetish itch and reminds me of the 'PC Princesses' I ran across in the political science classes at UCSC. They were always the first to raise their hands during any discussion periods and go off on some long diatribe that always sounded pretty good until you really started to dissect and analyze what they were saying. Then they would get mad when the professor or another student pointed out the errors in their logic. In AOC's defense, she beat a heavily entrenched establishment Democrat, while waging a campaign out of a shopping bag going door to door. Not bad for a bartender from the Bronx. I have no doubt she is a true believer and a pretty smart cookie. One thing is certain, she will never be a working-class woman again. She came into office with 30k in assets, the poorest member of Congress. Now she is complaining her 174k congressional pay isn't cutting it. To quote Cyndi Lauper, "Money Changes Everything ".

But Lauren Boebert is my first true love. I fantasize about what our dream date would be like. I would take that little floosy to the gun range for some target shooting, drink a few brews, then make sweet love to her in the cargo bed of my pick-up truck, and we'd finish up by vaping together. The thought of taming that fine little filly drives me wild!

I am sad that AOC and Lauren Boebert don't like each other politically or personally. I am hoping they can both get into some lingerie and have a pay per view pillow fight on 'Only Fans' to settle their differences, then make softcore, soft focus lesbian love to each other. As that late great prince of peace Rodney King said many years ago, "Can't we all just get along?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog