Most people know I don't post a lot of political memes, but this one illustrates one of my pet peeves so very well. I am not even a huge global warming dude, but I do understand the fallacy of the old, " Hell, we had us more snow this winter than we ever has had. Don't sound like no global warmings to me! " That is an ignorant statement that just undermines anything else they might say that may have a little more validity. Actually at 64 I am personally looking forward to a little global warming. I could use about an extra 10 degrees right now in fact. By the time it really gets bad I should be dead.

Obviously they have not looked into the matter very deeply. The climate change guys have never said it would just heat up uniformly like an oven. This is not an episode of 'The Twilight Zone' or 'The Outer Limits'. That extra harsh winters are signs as much as a heat wave somewhere else is. Disruption and spikes is the key here.
Now rather what the cause truly is or how much control we have over it is another question. All we do know for sure is there are far too many people for comfort on this planet. For sure there is in Santa Cruz!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog