What Are Large Language Models (LLMs) and How Do They Work? (makeuseof.com)
A nice simple explanation of how all those Chatbot programs work for us Luddites. They are basically like the Library of Alexandria on steroids, only it can talk back to you and slap you around. I am getting a little weary of Bing's Copilot asking me if it can rewrite what I just wrote. It makes me feel insecure. So far it can't write as well, as least not as human. I have a gut feeling it will master the humanity part as we get less human, and they start implanting the Neuralink Chips into our brains at birth. Kindergarten to PhD instantly with no messy life experience to fuck us up. Looking at and holding a smartphone all day is not very efficient. Let's just cut to the chase and have in installed in our head. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog