Not Another Teen Movie - Dump on my chest - YouTube

I learned all about 'Scat Play' as a cabbie in Hollywood, something I was not even aware of before as a wholesome young man with mid-western roots.

I had a hooker tell me she had a John who she met with once a month simply so she could take a dump on him. They would go out to a nice restaurant, rent a room at the Beverly Hilton, and then she would lay a big 'Cleveland Steamer' right on his face.  This guy was a retired TV network executive and had big bucks and all the trappings of Hollywood success. I can only imagine the complex psychological issues that could stir up a sexual perversion like that. The hooker said she would rather shit on him then fuck him. She figured she had to shit anyway, so she might as well get paid for it. She told me she always knew about her date ahead of time and ate and 'prepared' accordingly with the proper laxatives timed just right. She said one good shit would pay her rent for the month, and she lived in pretty pricey digs.

I actually added her and some other hookers who would perform this act to a page in my 'little black book' as I ran into this kink more and more as I dropped any pretense of being an actual cab driver that took people places, except maybe Hell. I always looked at myself as more of a Hollywood agent on wheels, matching my clients with performers who matched their needs. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog