I bought this new meditation aide and Karma dispensing tool a few days ago. Just got back from the desert monastery/gun range and was very happy with my meditation and the progression on my path towards extinguishing the passions. I also extinguished quite a few milk jugs. I can't quite yet afford the high-end Glocks the Dalai Lama's private security detail uses, as he has way deeper pockets in that saffron robe than I, but this piece is adequate for protecting a dumb Ox such as myself in my next spin on the Wheel of Dharma.

I have a cheap Rock Island 4" 38 Special Revolver that I really enjoy shooting. Something about an old-fashioned six-shooter is fun and captures the imagination in a way polymer framed auto pistols just don't for me somehow, especially where I live. The ghosts and spirits of the Wild West are always whispering in the wind here. It forces you to shoot at a more leisurely pace too. 20 rounds in an auto clip can go fast and even 9mm isn't cheap. I decided to get a German made EAA Windicator 6" 357, as it shoots 38 Special too and the extra 2" increases the accuracy quite a bit. I bought a box of 357 just to experience the feel of the recoil, which is impressive, but that ammo costs a pretty penny. I will stick with the 38 Special for the range and fun. This gun is definitely worthy of the Dirty Harry "Do you feel lucky punk" speech. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog