'Low-T?' Testosterone therapy may boost serious risks in men with heart troubles (nbcnews.com)

There are few things I have enjoyed or savored more in life than my continuing drop in testosterone levels. A whole new world has opened up for me that I never noticed before in the many years my dick was dragging me all over the country from adventure to adventure. Nothing is wrong with that either. Each era of life is meant to be lived in accordance with your individual, chronological biology. To quote the Bible: "To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven."
I have a neighbor who began testosterone treatments in his middle 70's. It seems like he has been sick ever since. It is like putting rocket fuel in a '62 Ford Falcon, those seals are going to blow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog