Page 6 of my 80's mini comic marrying baby pictures with actual articles form the paper the day I was born. I am pretty sure my mother would have been diagnosed bi-polar these days. Back then they just called it moody. But in looking back I can remember the highs and lows, particularly the lows, and bouts of anxiety over trivial things. She had an artistic nature and I believe always felt if she had not had kids that could have been expressed more. I think she was right too.

So this article about the 121st confirmed suicide off the golden Gate Bridge is fitting. And being it is an art teacher it made it even more perfect. By the way, that suicide off the Golden Gate Bridge count is 1400 and change these days. Been some jumping since I was born......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog