Most US Teens Use Generative AI. Most of Their Parents Don’t Know | WIRED

When the Chatbots started showing up awhile back I felt it was one of those huge turning points in the interaction between technology and humanity. Now when I search anything Bing's Chatbot automatically pops up on the right with a concise and well written treatise on the subject, even somewhat apologizing it did not know more about it. The writing is getting better and better too and has a warmth it was missing just a few short months ago.

As an official old man now, I don't have a clue how school even works these days? It certainly couldn't resemble the educational model I was raised on. I find it amusing and ironic that one of the tools to detect if students are using AI to help them write is an AI program. The foxes are guarding the henhouse.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog